Public, Private or PPP Partnerships Sought
If your organization has the human resources we need, the development budget is cut in half. Developed with a STEM 9-12 scope, the budget is reduced to 20%. We seek seed funding for development but per below, we have a solid plan for operating revenue.
Fact: Schools generate operating revenue from tuition or various forms of public funding.
Fact: ISCed will offer FREE, accredited, innovative Pre-K to 12 education for all students. World-Class Education for the World™
Problem: We cannot charge tuition and remain free. Even with our small operating budget, we cannot expect any public organization to fund our operation.
Solution: ISCed will generate operating revenue from Digital Advertising, the first online school to do so.
ISCed will offer true equity in education via family-friendly sponsorship. Our segmentation is much wider than traditional marketing campaigns. We can keep the school free for all and do so in a G-rated, non-invasive (zero digital data tracking = zero user privacy concerns) manner.
- ISCed’s content will increase users’ screen-time from minutes daily to hours. For example, Facebook, even with a relatively low click-through rate for ads than other websites, is renown for its fiscal strength and over time, ISCed has potential to be exponentially greater.
- Did you know that Facebook began as an educational environment and morphed, due to user behavior, into Social Media? As a result, content is truly not center to Facebook, rather, the social communication among users is.
- ISCed’s content would be center by design but would leverage similar social functionality and scalability to bring users together in pairs and small groups to collaborate on school projects. With such dynamic and rich content, ISCed will itself morph into something much greater, further widening its audience segmentation.
- We embrace mobile; our model is based on it, then desktop, so we’re all about scalability and what comes next.
- Students will be the engine behind ISCed, ever increasing in numbers and demographics. In fact, our model can easily and relatively quickly scale to PreK-16.
- The ISCed user experience on the first day of school will remain the SAME through graduation. We’d do it without ads if possible but we have to keep the lights on somehow.
So, if you would be interested in partnering to start up an initiative that is truly disruptive, addresses multiple social issues, empowers all students everywhere, and the myriad of stakeholders, contact us below.
Partner with us to start up an initiative that is truly disruptive, addresses multiple social issues, and empowers all students & stakeholders everywhere.
Email us at Learn@ISCed.us or submit the contact form below.